Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sneak Peek for the Wilson Family

Picture Perfect! That sums up the day spent with the Wilson family. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, sunny and 75! The family was simply beautiful, every one of them. Oh, and so easy to photograph. I told mom, just stop me because I could really photograph you guys all day! We started in the park and then moved on downtown. I don't usually show so many photos in the sneak peek blog, but there were so many good ones I couldn't stop processing them! Ok, enough talking, I know Kathi is so excited for her sneak peek, so here you go.

Jodie Minniear Photography c2009

Jodie Minniear Photography c2009

Jodie Minniear Photography c2009

Jodie Minniear Photography c2009

Jodie Minniear Photography c2009

Jodie Minniear Photography c2009

Jodie Minniear Photography c2009

Jodie Minniear Photography c2009

Jodie Minniear Photography c2009

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Oh Jodie!! Thank you so much!! We had a great afternoon with you...both of my girls made the comment..."she is so nice". Cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures. I know we are going to have a hard time choosing!!