Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sneak Peek for the Biggins Family

Three of the cutest kiddos came to see me today in the studio. Twin 5 year old boys and their sweet little 3 year old sister. It took a lot of time, patience, shutter clicks and even a few lolly pops to get some awesome photos of them. I hope mom will feel it was well worth it after she sees these sneak peeks.
.
Feeling a little creative, I added a textured background and scripture
Jodie Minniear Photography

Jodie Minniear Photography

Jodie Minniear Photography

Love this one! Just look at the light in his eyes!
Jodie Minniear Photography

Ok, I told you it took more than a few clicks to get a great shot. Here's one of my favorite out takes!
Jodie Minniear Photography

But the next click was perfect!!
Jodie Minniear Photography

And this one too. I can't decide which one I like the best. Good thing I don't have to choose!
Jodie Minniear Photography

2 comments:

duchess said...

They are adorable & I love that piece they're sitting on. Looks great.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't wait to see the rest of what you come up with! My babies look gorgeous! Thanks so much for your patience!
Dina