Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Webb Family Sneak Peek

It was my pleasure to meet and photograph the Webb Family yesterday. Dan is the worship pastor at a new church here in Newburgh. New Day Fellowship Church. The family was such a delight to work with. Oh the boys had me fooled at first, they were so quite and shy, but get dad to tickle them or tell them to roll down the hill and all the little boy giggles come pouring out! I will say that my favorite part of the whole time we spent together was taking pictures of the family sitting under a big shade tree next to the pond while Dan played the acoustic guitar and the family sang worship songs! What a treat, it was all I could do not to start singing along!! Here's a sneak peek for you guys, more great photos to come soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

duchess said...

Great pictures. I love the ones with the guitar - especially with the dad & the boys.

Stephanie said...

Fun! I love the pictures as usual.. love the close ups of the boys..